Βιομηχανικά Πρότυπα & Προδιαγραφές Πελατών
No matter what surface preparation standards you need to adhere to, Pytheas Group has you covered. The Pytheas Group participates in the training and research of the specific requirements for the worlds standards for surface preparation and can meet or exceed all of your requirements and specifications! Our knowledge of industry standards, allows us to procure exactly the needs of the customer Our knowledge allows us to expertly advise the customer, but the customers final needs and wants are always #1 Accurate and documented representation of our products in accordance with standards.
Αυστηρή προσήλωση στα πρότυπα του κλάδου
Με τη συνεχή βελτίωση των μεθοδολογιών μας σύμφωνα με τα παγκόσμια πρότυπα, ο Όμιλος Pytheas είναι μία από τις πιο αναγνωρισμένες εταιρείες προετοιμασίας επιφανειών και επιφανειακών επισκευών στην αγορά. Ανεξάρτητα από τα πρότυπα προετοιμασίας της επιφάνειας που πρέπει να ακολουθήσετε, ο Όμιλος Pytheas σας καλύπτει. Ο Όμιλος Pytheas συμμετέχει στην εκπαίδευση και την έρευνα των ειδικών απαιτήσεων για τα παγκόσμια πρότυπα για την προετοιμασία της επιφάνειας και μπορεί να ανταποκριθεί ή να ξεπεράσει όλες τις απαιτήσεις και τις προδιαγραφές σας!
About these organizations...
- SSPC – Steel Structures and Painting Council
- The Society for Protective Coatings is an organization with the goal to advance the technology and promote the use of protective coatings to preserve industrial, marine and commercial structures, components and substrates.
- SSPC manages and creates standards, guides, and technical reports and provides training focused on the protection and preservation of concrete, steel and other industrial and marine structures and surfaces through the use of high-performance protective, marine and industrial coatings.
- SSPC is the leading source of information on surface preparation, coating selection, coating application, environmental regulations, and health and safety issues that affect the protective coatings industry.
- NACE – National Association of Corrosion Engineers
- NACE International is the world’s leading professional organization for the corrosion control industry established in 1943. As of November, 2012, there are over 28,800 NACE members in over 100 countries.
- NACE International is involved in every industry and area of corrosion prevention and control, from chemical processing and water systems, to transportation and infrastructure protection.
- NACE publishes the journals Materials Performance (MP) and Corrosion. NACE also publishes standard practice, test method, and material requirements standards for use by industry and other Corrosion societies. Standing committees periodically review and update the standards every five years.
- SIS – Swedish Standard SIS 055900SA-1,2,3
SIS, Swedish Standards Institute represents Sweden in international standardisation within ISO and CEN.
- Swedish Standard SIS 055900SA-1,2,3 defines SIS standards for surface preparation.
- Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC) , delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
- Bureau Veritas is a world leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification services
|White Metal Blast** White metal blast cleaning is a method of preparing steel surfaces which, when viewed without magnification, shall be free of all visible oil, grease, dirt, dust mill scale, rust and paint.||1||SSPC-SP5||Sa3|
Near White Metal Blast Cleaning** Near-white blast cleaning is method of preparing steel surfaces which, when viewed without magnification, must be free of all visible oil, grease, dirt, dust, mill scale, rust and paint. Generally, evenly dispersed, very light shadows, streaks and discolorations caused by stains of rust, stains of mill scale and stains of previously applied paint may remain on no more than 5% of the surface.
Commercial Blast Cleaning** Commercial blast cleaning is a method of preparing steel surfaces which, when viewed without magnification, must be free of all visible oil, grease, dirt, dust, mill scale, rust and paint. Generally, evenly dispersed, very light shadows, streaks and discolorations caused by stains of rust, stains of mill scale, and stains of previously applied paint may remain on no more than 33% of the surface. Slight residues of rust and paint may also be left in the craters of pits if the original surface is pitted.
Brush Off Blast Cleaning Brush-off blast cleaning is a method of preparing steel surfaces which, when viewed without magnification, must be free of all visible oil, grease, dirt, loose mill scale, loose rust and loose paint. Tightly adhered mill scale, rust and paint may remain on the surface. The entire surface must be subject to the abrasive blast. The remaining mill scale, rust or paint must be tight and the surface sufficiently abraded to provide good adhesion and bonding of the specified paint system.